Customer Relations Coordinator
Do you have trouble saying no? Is happiness in others your utmost goal in life? If you answered yes, then read on! Earth Rated is currently seeking a people pleaser to add to our Operations team in B2B customer service capacity. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing multiple customer accounts with varying needs, as well as some experience in logistics.
- Direct customer communication.
- Receiving and processing orders, following through until the orders are delivered to the customer
- Coordinating with logistics teammates
- Inventory tracking
- Following up on accounts monthly to check-in
- Assuring customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Logistics and/or customer service experience
- MS Office competency – strong skills with Excel
- Computer proficient
- Works well in a team environment
- Energetic, optimistic, and works well under pressure
- Dental, Health and Vision coverage
- Dog-friendly office
- Cell phone, phone plan and laptop covered
- 10 am-6 pm work schedule, skip the traffic!
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to online resources such as Udemy
- Workplace lunches, group outings, and the most exciting holiday party you’ve ever attended.
Earth Rated is a small, but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence. We take pride in our product and stand by it 100%. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and all-around awesome experience. We are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people who share a passion for dogs and who can grow within the company.