“The shortest distance between two points is a straight line” – Archimedes
Do you enjoy planning trips (read arranging freight)? Do you enjoy the little things in life (read detail orientation)? Earth Rated is actively seeking a new addition to our logistics team. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and a background in logistics or a related field. Detail orientation is the name of the game, as small mistakes can cost big. A brief outline of what we are looking for is below:
- Organizing and arranging both domestic and international freight shipments.
- Following up on and tracking shipments.
- Inventory management.
- Assuring shipment compliance across multiple requirement platforms
- Communicating directly with warehousing and freight brokers.
- Analyzing costs and working to improve efficiency.
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Logistics experience
- MS Office competency – strong skills with Excel
- Computer proficient
- Works well in a team environment
- Energetic, optimistic, and works well under pressure
- Dental, Health and Vision coverage
- Dog-friendly office
- Cell phone, phone plan and laptop covered
- 10 am-6 pm work schedule, skip the traffic!
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to online resources such as Udemy
- Workplace lunches, group outings, and the most exciting holiday party you’ve ever attended.
Earth Rated is a small, but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence. We take pride in our product and stand by it 100%. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and an all around awesome experience. We are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people who share a passion for dogs and who can grow within the company.