Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Montreal, QC
The Earth Rated Team
We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Earth Rated is a small Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re growing fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an all-around awesome work environment.
One of our team members had something to add:
“Phenomenal workplace. Do you want to wake up every day excited to do what you’re passionate about? Want endless opportunities to learn and grow? Want to work with people so friendly and kind that coming to the office feels like coming to your second home? Of course you do. Apply now!”
We’re looking for a results-driven, tenacious Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects within the pet industry!
This is not your typical Sales Representative role. As the first point of contact between potential customers and our business, it is the Sales Rep’s role to execute the Earth Rated vision by providing exceptional customer service and going beyond what is typically expected.
The Sales Rep will do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Prospect, identify and qualify new sales leads by conducting market research.
- Educate prospects on our products through calls, trainings, and presentations.
- Provide existing customers with exceptional support- the Earth Rated way.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and clients.
- Partner closely with Account Managers to set-up & onboard new accounts.
- Regularly meet with clients when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, Customer Service Representative or relevant role.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (specifically Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Beyond these skills, the ideal candidate loves meeting new and existing clients and showing them why Earth Rated is the leading company in the pet cleanup category and how we celebrate this both inside and outside of the office.
Education & Experience
- BSc/BA in in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field OR relevant work experience
A Career at Earth Rated: What You Can Expect from Us
- A beautiful open office space, complete with a kitchen, lunchroom, and lounge area
- A safe and welcoming work environment with fully implemented COVID security measures
- A company culture that fosters creativity and development
Benefits & Work Perks
- Health & dental care coverage
- Health & wellness programs (an on-site gym coming soon!)
- Cell phone plan
- Continuous learning and development opportunities as well as complete access to a diversified online learning platform, Udemy
- Free snacks & coffee
- Dog-friendly office
- Unlimited Earth Rated poop bags