How to wash your dog without a bath
In an ideal world, our dogs would avoid the muddy puddles on their walks, but we know, life happens. So, when it comes to getting your dog nice and clean, the struggle can sometimes be VERY REAL. If your dog hates the bath, dog grooming wipes can be a great alternative.
Here are 5 things you should prioritize when finding the best wipes to get the job done!
1) Durability: because nothing is worse than having to use a whole pack of wipes on a single paw, make sure the wipes are thick & durable.
2) Safety: wipes that are gentle enough for daily-use can be a lifesaver for daily messes. Prioritize wipes that are hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested to avoid any irritation.
3) Ingredients: our dogs deserve only the best. Opt for wipes that use soothing ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera and chamomile.
4) Long-lasting: ever heard of caprylhydroxamic acid? It’s an ingredient you’ll want to look out for when shopping for wipes. It’s a gentle preservative that ensures longevity: strong enough to kill bacteria while not impacting the efficacy of other ingredients.
5) Certifications: check the packaging for certifications so you know exactly what you’re getting. A few to look out for? Certified Compostable ✅ USDA Certified 99% Biobased ✅ Certified B Corp ✅