Business Success Manager – Sales
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Montreal, QC
The Earth Rated Team
We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Earth Rated is a small Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re growing fast and are seeking talented, creative, and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and an all-around awesome work environment.
One of our team members had something to add:
“Phenomenal workplace. Do you want to wake up every day excited to do what you’re passionate about? Want endless opportunities to learn and grow? Want to work with people so friendly and kind that coming to the office feels like coming to your second home? Of course you do. Apply now!”
Earth Rated is looking for Business Success Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Business Success Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities in close partnership with the Sales Consultants.
Do you have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior? Do you enjoy selling and building relationships rather than prospecting or cold calling? If so, we’d like to meet you!
- Partner with Regional Sales Consultants to keep clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Search for opportunities to develop new business with existing accounts.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with clients in order to increase revenue.
- Ensure that our product or our services consistently meet our clients’ needs.
- Monitor and analyze customer purchasing patterns.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Provide exceptional customer and client service.
- Ensure that Sales Consultants are fully equipped with necessary customer information based on research.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience on a high-performing sales team.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to address customer needs.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about
Education & Experience
- BSc/BA in in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field OR relevant work experience (an asset but not required)
A Career at Earth Rated: What You Can Expect from Us
- A beautiful open office space, complete with a kitchen, lunchroom, and lounge area
- A safe and welcoming work environment with fully implemented COVID security measures
- A company culture that fosters creativity and development
- Unlimited learning & development opportunities
Benefits & Work Perks
- Health & dental care coverage
- Exclusive 24/7 access to our very own gym: UNLEASHED
- Cell phone plan
- Free snacks & coffee
- Dog-friendly office
- Unlimited Earth Rated poop bags