Digital Marketing Specialist – eCommerce
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Montreal, QC
The Earth Rated Team
We create high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Earth Rated is a small but rapidly growing Canadian company with a strong market presence. We take pride in our product and stand by it 100%. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and an all-around awesome experience. We are currently seeking talented, creative and dynamic people who share our passion for dogs and can contribute to our vision of becoming the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
Join the pack, now!
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and talent for developing online advertising campaigns? Are you data-driven and results-oriented?
We’re searching for a digital marketing trailblazer with experience in multi-channel performance marketing optimization, brand growth, team development, digital transformations, and marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has proven experience driving marketing channel performance through iterative test-and-learn cycles, budget optimization, and careful agency/partner management.
If you have a knack for partnering cross-functionally to remove potential roadblocks, improving processes, driving collaboration, and achieving measurably improved marketing outcomes- then we want to meet you!
- Create and implement data-driven integrated digital strategies using Facebook / Instagram (paid & organic), Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Amazon Ads.
- Analyze ad data and provide strategic recommendations that maximize brand visibility and growth.
- Conduct regular reporting related to profit, sales & new product growth
- Examine sales-related metrics and inform the Inventory department when necessary
- Develop strategies to capture new audiences
- Conduct digital eCommerce store page analysis
- Develop strategies to grow subscription-based products online
- Monitor product detail page conversion rates
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses a deep knowledge and proven experience working with ads using multiple platforms
- Analytical and data-driven
- Is highly organized and methodical
- Displays accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the position
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR relevant work experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, or Business; MBA is a plus
A Career at Earth Rated: What You Can Expect from Us
- A beautiful open office space, complete with a kitchen, lunchroom, and lounge area
- A safe and welcoming work environment with fully implemented COVID-19 prevention security measures
- A company culture that fosters creativity
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Benefits & Work Perks
- Health & dental care coverage
- Exclusive 24/7 access to our very own gym: UNLEASHED
- Cell phone plan
- Free snacks & coffee
- Dog-friendly office
- Unlimited Earth Rated poop bags