Sales and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our sales team and act as the link between our sales and our marketing departments. This position will require handling administrative duties related to coordinating sales projects, updating and organizing B2B documents, managing promotional plans with our partners and distributors, taking care of the subsequent bill backs, and organizing trade show administrative duties.
This position involves direct contact with our partners and distributors. Therefore, excellent communication skills and customer service skills are required, as well as the ability to speak to our distributors in both French and English fluently and confidently.
- Coordinate sales projects with the marketing team
- Handle promotion schedules across all our distributors (managing the promos and tracking them, as well as the bill backs)
- Handle B2B communications with our partners and distributors
- Organize and carry-out trade show administrative tasks (Reserve booth, ensure all requirements and deadlines are respected)
- Keep retailer website up-to-date (Using Web-flow)
- Ensure all distributor and vendor B2B documents are up-to-date (Order forms, ISOs)
- Plan and organize promotional presentations to the distributors
- Coordinate conference calls, sales meetings and perform various administrative duties as needed
- Develop and maintain an effective sales filing system for B2B documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Experience in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent Organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Dental, Health and Vision coverage
- Dog-friendly office
- Cell phone, phone plan and laptop covered
- 10 am-6 pm work schedule, skip the traffic!
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to online resources such as Udemy
- Workplace lunches, group outings, and the most exciting holiday party you’ve ever attended.
Earth Rated is a small, but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence. We take pride in our product and stand by it 100%. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and an all around awesome experience. We are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people who share a passion for dogs and who can grow within the company.