315 Bags on 21 Refill Rolls
- Great for multi-dog homes
- 100% Leak-Proof Guarantee
- 21 rolls means less time shopping, more time walking
- Recyclable packaging
- Pairs perfectly with our dispenser
- Also available in Unscented
Our light green-colored bags are BPI-certified compostable and are made from vegetable starches. They also meet both ASTM D6400 and EN13432 guidelines which allow them to be disposed of in a municipal composting facility that accepts pet waste. Please note that not all composting facilities may accept pet waste and we suggest verifying with your municipality for details
62% of our lavender scent is naturally sourced from essential oils derived from fruits, plants and spices. The remaining 38% is a binding agent that helps the scent adhere to our bags. The lavender scent accounts for 1% of the total make-up of our bags.
Our dark green-colored bags can be kept for up to 24 months. We also suggest storing them in a dry, cool area, as light and heat can accelerate the breakdown process.
Our certified compostable bags are made up of vegetable starches, therefore, we recommend keeping them for no more than 12 months while also storing them in a dry, cool area.
Dry fingertips can sometimes make it harder to pull the bag open. If you are having trouble opening them, we suggest pinching the top of the bag to separate the sides or even slightly moistening your fingertips.
Still having trouble? Perhaps trying our handle bags with a wider opening could help!
Dark green-colored bags: 15 microns thick
Certified Compostable bags: 20 microns thick
None of our bags nor any of our packaging contains latex.
We should get back to you within a few hours, except during evenings and weekends. That’s when the dogs take over the office, and without thumbs, they don’t have the dexterity to type.
Are you sure you want to navigate to the [target_site] site?