Sales Administrative Assistant
Earth Rated is looking for a hyper-organized Sales Administrative Assistant to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting our sales team, our various sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities with other departments, and handling administrative duties. This position requires analyzing sales data, so a working knowledge of spreadsheet and database software with Microsoft Excel is a must.
The position we are looking to fill is a fast-paced one that requires the ability to multitask while paying attention to details and making sure nothing slips through the cracks when it comes to sales documents, sales and customer data and reports. The Sales administrative assistant will support sales managers and coordinate sales-related activities but is not responsible for selling products. If you are hyper-organized, numbers-focused and detail-oriented, we want to hear from you!
- Maintain an accurate database of customer information
- Maintain sales department files in dropbox
- Process paperwork and enter sales data
- Analyze sales data, pull reports and present findings to the sales team
- Support sales representatives
- Prioritize and deal with demands coming from various directions within the sales department, including reps in the field
- Field all inquiries in general sales inbox to the right people
- Assist with proposals and recaps: preparing, edit, proofread and finalizing sales presentations
- Make various calls on clients as needed in the sales process
- Attend weekly Sales meetings and take detailed notes
- Coordinating and writing-up department communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in a sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Excellent organization skills are a must
- Requires profound knowledge of Excel
- Highly detail-oriented position
- Dental, Health and Vision coverage
- Dog-friendly office
- Cell phone, phone plan and laptop covered
- 10 am-6 pm work schedule, skip the traffic!
- Continuous learning opportunities and access to online resources such as Udemy
- Workplace lunches, group outings, and the most exciting holiday party you’ve ever attended.
Earth Rated is a small, but growing Canadian company with a strong market presence. We take pride in our product and stand by it 100%. We offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and an all around awesome experience. We are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people who share a passion for dogs and who can grow within the company.