315 Bags on 21 Refill Rolls
- Great for multi-dog homes
- 100% Leak-Proof Guarantee
- 21 rolls means less time shopping, more time walking
- Recyclable packaging
- Pairs perfectly with our dispenser
- Also available in Unscented
Dark green-colored bags: 15 microns thick
Certified Compostable bags: 18 microns thick
Dry fingertips can sometimes make it harder to pull the bag open. If you are having trouble opening them, we suggest pinching the top of the bag to separate the sides or even slightly moistening your fingertips.
Still having trouble? Perhaps trying our handle bags with a wider opening could help!
Always store your poop bags in a cool and dry area, and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight.
62% of our lavender scent is naturally sourced from essential oils derived from fruits, plants and spices and the remaining 38% is a binding agent. The lavender scent accounts for 1% of the total make-up of our bags, just enough to mask the stench of poop but not be overwhelming!
We should get back to you within a few hours, except during evenings and weekends. That’s when the dogs take over the office, and without thumbs, they don’t have the dexterity to type.
Are you sure you want to navigate to the [target_site] site?